This is an improved design BET Performance tool, unlike other sellers, we actually use our tools and figure out how to make them better.
You are buying a tool that is used to re-size the sealing rings on either a 700R4, 4L60 or 4L60E transmission. This works on both of the input shaft designs, the 298mm version and the 300mm version.
The tool is a steel version of the GM Kent-Moore tool, we have gone through several of the plastic ones so we decided to make them out of steel and have not had to replace it as of yet. It is very simple to use:
- Remove the old seals
- Use our invention the “mushroom” seal expander to expand the seals to the proper ID – or –
- Expand the new ones over the land, being careful not to over expand it
- Center the new seals in the groove
- Lubricate the tool with trans-gel
- Gently guide the tool over the seal to collapse it into the groove and size it.
- 100% made in USA
We also have the seal expander and the pump sizing tool available and will combine shipping on multiple orders.