Confirming Your Order:
If the email address associated with your account is valid at the time your order is placed, then you will receive a confirmation email / receipt containing your order number and details shortly after your order is placed.
At BET Performance, we do our best to keep our customer’s informed of changes to their order’s status once an order is placed. For example, once your order has left our warehouse, you may receive an email to confirm that the order has been shipped. Furthermore, If you chose to ship via UPS, FedEx or USPS, then your tracking number will be included in this email so you can track your package to its destination. In addition, you can also check your order’s status anytime by clicking here. Just enter your email address and order number to see your up to date order details and status.
Back Orders or Out-of-Stock Items:
While we make every effort to keep all products in stock, occasionally we may run out of certain items, which may not have been immediately reflected on our website at the time you placed your order. If we are out-of-stock on an item that you’ve ordered, you will be notified immediately by either email or telephone. At that time you may choose another item or remove that item from your order for a refund. Any out-of-stock items will be placed on back order unless you notify us that you would like to remove the item from your order.
When Will My Order Arrive:
If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, consider the following:
- Credit card approval must be received prior to processing.
- Overnight orders placed after 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time will not be processed until the following business day.
- Order processing and delivery only occurs on business days — Mondays through Fridays excluding holidays.
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico or International shipments may take an additional 1-2 days to process.
- Actual shipping transit time will depend on the shipping option you chose during checkout. Please check with either UPS, FedEx or USPS for their delivery time guidelines.
- US Postal Service Money Orders
If you would prefer to use a USPS money order, please specify that payment option when checking out. Please note that your order will not ship until all payments have been received and the funds have been cleared. Also, please further note that only credit card orders are eligible to purchase gift certificates from our online store.
When you check out, you will be given a choice of shipping options and carriers. You may choice to use either UPS, FedEx or the US Postal Service. If you are having your order delivered to a Post Office Box or an APO address, then you will need to select USPS as UPS and FedEx do not ship to non-physical addresses. Your delivery times and prices will be determined by the carrier you choose at the time of checkout.
Coupons, Discounts and Special Promotions:
From time to time, we may offer our customers various coupons, discounts or special promotions. Please be aware that all coupons, discounts and special promotions are subject to the verification of the rules that are listed on the specified coupon, advertisement, web page and/or email that you received. In addition, all coupons, discounts and special promotions are subject to change of terms or cancellation at any time at the sole discretion of Bet Performance management.
Please note, that unless otherwise specified, all coupons, discounts and special promotions are valid for full-retail, non-wholesale, customers only. Furthermore, unless otherwise specified in the rules and regulations governing the coupon, discount or special promotion, all orders subject to a “free shipping” offer will be shipped via United States Postal Service Parcel Post and will be limited to USA customers only.
- In accordance with Nevada State Laws, we must collect sales tax on any orders shipped to addresses located within the state of Nevada.
- All new parts listed on this site are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 30 days or 4,000 miles from the date of purchase, whichever comes first. This warranty does not apply to electrical products (no warranty or returns on electrical). Our obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or crediting the original purchase price of any part found to be defective. This is the only warranty BET Performance is making.Any manufacturers extended warranties or limited lifetime warranties, if any, are handled through the manufacturer only.What is NOT covered under BET Performance warranty:
- Removal or installation costs
- Damage due to accident, misuse or alteration
- Damage due to lack of maintenance
- Damage due to improper installation
Rebuilt items are warranted for 3 months against defects in workmanship; not against abuse, loading, incorrect installation or improper lubrication. It is the customers responsibility to review that all parts and ratios are correct prior to installation or any alteration. All parts must be shipped prepaid freight to our shop for our inspection and determination.
We do not authorize nor will we pay for, outside repairs. ANY OUTSIDE REPAIR VOIDS THIS WARRANTY. We will not pay for labor, loss of revenue or perishable goods, commercial losses, costs of telephone calls or general inconvenience. This is our only warranty expressed or implied.
Limitations and Exclusions
- The manufacturer and distributor do not authorize any person to create for them any other obligation or liability in connection with its products. This is the only warranty we make. Any implied warranty applicable to these parts is limited in duration to the same time period of time as this written warranty. BET Performance shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages you might suffer as a result of our breach of this written or implied warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.This warranty applies only to our customers. We will repair or replace any defective part, but reserve the right to see the part to determine if it is truly a defective item. If you have a problem with one of our parts, contact us by phone, fax or e-mail and inform us of the nature of your problem, the product part number, and the date of purchase. If your problem cannot be solved at that time, you will be given an RGA # and then asked to return the part to us. We will send you a replacement part when we receive the problem part at no charge. If we send a replacement part to you before we receive the problem part, you will be charged for the part and when we receive the problem part we will credit your account in the amount you were charged for the replacement part. Our obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or crediting the original purchase price of any part found to be defective. This is the only warranty BET Performance is making.This online catalog has been compiled from reliable sources of information; however we cannot assume responsibility for errors. All parts are intended as replacement parts only. There is no intent to represent any part as from a original equipment manufacturer.We recommend that these parts and accessories are installed by an automotive professional, with the proper tools and training. These parts are for professional use, these are not retail packaged products
Damage Occurred During Shipping
If you receive an order that has been damaged due to shipping, please contact us immediately (or within one week of the delivery date) via telephone or email to let us know. In the email, please include your name and order number and a description of the damage that occurred. Once the email is received, a representative will contact you with instructions on how to return the damaged items for replacement.
Damaged or Defective Products
Anytime a customer receives an order and finds that any of our products are either damaged or otherwise defective in any way, please contact us immediately (or within one week of the delivery date) via email to let us know. In the email, please include your name and order number and a description of the damage or defect that you found. Once the email is received, a representative will contact you with instructions on how to return the damaged items for replacement or refund.
- At BET Performance, we want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their order. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us via email within 30 days from the delivery date of your order. Please include in the email your name, order number and the reason for your return. Once the email is received, a representative will contact you with instructions on how to return the product for either a refund or exchange. Please note that if a customer returns any product because they are unsatisfied with their order, they must return the product in a un-used, “Like New” condition and the product must be in its original packaging. If a product is returned with obvious signs of customer wear and tear then a 20% restocking fee will be charged. Parts that are sealed are NOT RETURNABLE once they are opened. This includes parts that are sealed in plastic wrap! Electrical component are NOT returnable. Always read the description on sealed kits to verify proper application before opening. Please see out Return Policy under General Terms and conditions for All Returns and Exchanges.
General Terms and Conditions for All Returns and Exchanges
- The shipping charge on your order is based on the shipping method chosen. See shipping chart for rates and transit times.
- Every effort is made to ensure that your purchases are shipped by the next business day of the receipt of your order (Monday-Friday). Most orders received before 11:00 a.m. PST will ship the same day, but not guaranteed.
- Our standard shipping is FedEx ground. We may require a signature when an order is delivered.
- UPS may require a signature on delivery (even if BET Performance has not requested it), depending on area and insured amount of order.
- BET Performance only ships to USA, Canada and Mexico.
- All orders ship from our fulfillment center in Carson City, NV 89702.
- All returns must be accompanied with a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. E-mail or call our customer service department to obtain an RGA number.
- We will issue credit on clean and unopened sealed parts, less shipping and a restocking and handling fee. All goods must be returned within 30 days, and must be accompanied by the original invoice. A restock fee of 15% or more will be charged on all authorized returns. Any unauthorized returned may be refused, or accepted subject to a 25% or larger restock fee
- BET Performance does not offer exchanges. We only offer returns.
- All items must be unused. Parts that are sealed are NOT RETURNABLE once they are opened. This includes parts that are sealed in plastic wrap! Electrical component are NOT returnable. Always read the description on sealed kits to verify proper application before opening. BET Performance reserves the right to thoroughly inspect all returns before credit is issued.
- Returns on international items are not accepted if applicable duties/taxes have not been paid by the consumer.
- All returns will be credited to the original form of payment.
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of receipt to ensure proper credit:
PO Box 4944
Carson City, NV 89702
- Shipping charges are not reimbursed (except when it is our error).
- Please note that the customer is responsible for all return shipping cost incurred.
- No refund shall be given for original shipping costs on any product.
Any applicable credits will be issued within 48-hours of receipt of the product at BET Performance, after the item has been inspected against the Returns policy (see above terms).
- You may cancel your order up to the time the order is shipped. You must receive a confirmation that your order has been canceled to be valid. Canceled orders that have already shipped and returning orders will be handled as listed in the Return Policy section.
Should you have other questions or concerns about any of these policies, please call us at (775) 690-2972 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION AND TRADEMARK GUIDELINES
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of betperformance.com and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of betperformance.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of betperformance.com or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
betperformance.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of betperformance.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of betperformance.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of betperformance.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing betperformance.com’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of betperformance.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by betperformance.com. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of betperformance.com so long as the link does not portray betperformance.com, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any betperformance.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The materials on betperformance.com’s website are provided “as is” without any representations or warranties whatsoever. Betperformance.com makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding such materials and betperformance.com disclaims and negates any and all representations and warranties regarding such materials, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights or other violation of rights. Further, betperformance.com makes no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any website linked to or from betperformance.com website.
LIMITATION OF LIABLITY
In no event shall betperformance.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profits, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on betperformance.com’s website, even if betperformance.com has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, and therefore these limitations may not apply to you.
Betperformance.com will knowingly only conduct business with companies whose workers are voluntarily at the workplace, are not at risk of physical harm, are fairly compensated, and not exploited in any way. Use of child labor (anyone 16 years of age or younger) is not permitted. The betperformance.com will not knowingly conduct business with companies who use child labor in any of their facilities. Betperformance.com suppliers must recognize and respect the right of employees to freedom of association and collective bargaining.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on betperformance.com’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. betperformance.com does not represent or warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. betperformance.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. betperformance.com does not, however, make any commitment to update such materials.
When you visit betperformance.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Betperformance.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Reviews, Comment, Communications, and Other Content
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. betperformance.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant betperformance.com and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant betperformance.com and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify betperformance.com or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. betperformance.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Betperformance.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
betperformance.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, betperformance.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by betperformance.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. All sealed parts (including those wrapped in plastic) must not be opened or unsealed in any way.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to betperformance.com or to products you purchase through betperformance.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Carson City, Nevada, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate betperformance.com’s intellectual property rights, betperformance.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Nevada, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modifications, and Severability
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Betperformance.com website may contain links to third party website. Such website are maintained by other companies, individuals or agencies and links to these other website are provided by betperformance.com strictly as a convenience to users of betperformance.com website. These linked website are not under the control of betperformance.com, and betperformance.com is not responsible for the accuracy of information on any such website. The inclusion of any such link does not imply any endorsement by betperformance.com of the linked third party website. betperformance.com does not monitor or review the content of such third party website and therefore any access to or use of any such linked third party website is at the user’s sole and own risk. betperformance.com may terminate any link(s) on any of the betperformance.com website at any time without notice.
Links to betperformance.com website
Any link to a betperformance.com website from a different website must conform to these Guidelines and the following additional rules:
- Unless betperformance.com provides you with express prior authorization in writing, any link to a betperformance.com website must use only one of the Trademark logos displayed below;
- betperformance.com grants you a limited and non-exclusive license to use these logos, but does not transfer title in these logos to you. The logos may only be used as an active link to the related betperformance.com website;
- Any link to a betperformance.com website must only be to the respective betperformance.com website’s home page. No “deep linking” to any other page(s) on any betperformance.com website is permitted without betperformance.com’s express prior authorization in writing;
- You may not use the logos below to imply in any way that betperformance.com has sponsored or endorsed your website or any of the products or services referenced on your website without receiving betperformance.com’s express prior authorization in writing;
- You may not alter the logos in any way, including proportions or colors and may not animate or morph the logos to change their appearance;
- You may not use the logos on any website that disparages betperformance.com or its products or services in any way;
- The logos may only be used on website pages that make accurate reference to betperformance.com, its products and/or services. The logos must be placed on the same page as the reference to betperformance.com and as close to the reference as feasible;
- Betperformance.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your right to use any or all of these logos at any time and for any reason. betperformance.com may take action against any use of the logos that does not conform to the requirements set out herein or that infringes any right held by betperformance.com, and betperformance.com will actively seek the recovery of any costs it may incur preventing any such misuse or damages that may result from such misuse.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Bet Performance website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to promotional emails from our store, as well as, updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless “opt in” when creating your account. You may opt-out of our promotional mailing list at anytime by unchecking the opt-out checkbox under your account’s control panel.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These safeguards include, but are not limited to, data encryption of all sensitive material, use of SSL certificates for all transactions, and routine monitoring of all logs to help identify any possible security issues.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging onto your account. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by editing it under your account information page.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting any access to our site via your account or to make any corrections regarding your orders.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (775) 690-2972 or send us an email at email@example.com.