This 700R4, 4L60, 4L60E, 4L65E and 4L70E is our complete OE replacement that comes with both the maximum hold intermediate servo and the 4th gear extra hold servo.
The intermediate servo has the maximum fluid apply area that is possible and the 4th gear servo has 11% more apply area than the largest GM version.
It is recommended to try this servo alone PRIOR to installing any other shift modifiers, like shift kits.
- 6061-T6 CNC manufactured billet construction
- Unlike some super hold servos, added holding power without having to worry about floor pan clearance
- 2nd gear has the maximum allowable fluid apply area more than ANY other servo piston on the market today
- 4th apply piston features 11% more fluid apply area
- OE style PTFE seals create a positive seal without causing band drag
- All stock hard parts are interchangeable
- Increased holding power, more positive 1-2, 3-2, 3-4 and 4-3 shifts
- Can be installed without removing transmission from vehicle
- Piston seals will come to you already installed
- All necessary seals are included
- You will have to disassemble your original servo and reuse some GM components
- We will sell the other components of this servo separately, just ask
NOTE: It is recommended that you replace your servo pin, most of them mushroom over time. If your original servo pin is mushroomed under the E clip, carefully grind your existing one back to size – otherwise it will not go through the new piston. Modifying the piston out to fit your worn out pin is a bad idea, it will create a large internal cross leak and lower the effectiveness of the servo kit.
Our parts are recommended for professionals! Install and assembly instructions are available for those who need it.
Feel free to contact us if you’d like to see some more pictures or have any additional questions.